Sunday, October 6, 2013

Navarathri

Wishing all of you a very very Happy Navarathri! I have given below a list of Sundal Recipes and also recipes for snacks and savories which I usually make during Navarathri.


Our Golu this year. . .

This was gifted by my mom.. she dressed up the traditional Marapaachi dolls..

This year's addition!

My favorite step.. collection of my Pillayar idols and my kutty Krishna :)



Now for the Navarathri Recipes:
Navarathri Sundal Varieties:


Rava Ladoo

Carrot Burfi

Mysore Pak (Soft)

Wheat Halwa 

Paal Kova

Sweet Banana Dosa

Badam Cake


Paruppu Poli / Poornam Poli

Snacks:



I shall keep updating this page as and when I make new dishes for this festival.

Wish you all a very very Happy Navarathri once again!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful golu..both sundals looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful marapachi bommai, love it.Wonderful Golu. Sundal looks delicious, Harini, here is the link of my new web site, please visit. Zest South Indian Kitchen

    ReplyDelete