Monday, August 26, 2013

Krishna Jayanthi / Sri Jayanthi

Krishna Jayanthi is the birthday of Lord Krishna and one of my favorite festivals. I love drawing the krishnar kaal when I was in India from the front door to the pooja room. But since here, you cannot do that, I usually draw krishna's kaal in small white paper and cut accordingly and place them from the front door to the pooja area.
Hope All of you have a wonderful Krishna Jayanthi!

Here are few sweets and savories that I had prepared for Lord Krishna :)

Sweets:

Rava Ladoo

Rice Flour Puttu

Savories:



 and obviously what is Krishna Jayanthi without butter for our baby krishna :)

Wishing you all a very very Happy Krishna Jayanthi !  

Sending this to 'FSF Janmashtami and Ganesh Chaturthi'. Also check out Sonia's Space


4 comments:

  1. wow so many recipes...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hat's off to you to have prepared all these sweets and savories...Nice recipes..

    ReplyDelete