Friday, May 6, 2011

Mango Milkshake

This used to be my favorite summer drink when I was in Chennai! My mom used to make this during the Mango season and serve it chill. I really miss this drink because I was not able to find juicy tasty sweet mango here in USA. But I then came across Haldirams tinned Mango Pulp and the next minute it was in my shopping cart :) That very night we had this chill mango shake after dinner and it was heaven! I thought since it was tinned (I am not a big fan of tinned food) it would not taste as good as the fresh mangoes but these were just delicious :) Its already there on my next shopping list! 


Serves 2 
Ingredients Required:
Mango Pulp - 1 Cup
Chilled Milk - 1 Cup
Sugar - 2 tsp (add more or less according to the sweetness of the mango)
Vanilla Ice Cream - 1 scoop (Optional)

How to make?
Add all the ingredients into the blender and give it a good whip!
Serve chilled and top it with a scoop of ice cream if you want :)

I think my story is longer then the recipe :) Enjoy the shake! 

Sending this to Anusha's Street Food event.

4 comments: